Monday, December 6, 2010

Resolving to find something Shinning!

Ok, I have recovered since the last week. All my assignments that are due online or in some tech form are done. Signed, sealed, and delivered. PHEW! (except for those final word documents--but I will leave those out of the "Tech" category ;)

Anyway, I have to keep in mind the assingments will soon start up again. This time, I'm going to be ready. I've learned many lessons through my explorations this quarter, mouse in hand, keys flicking and clicking away. I will use the time saving and efficiency skills I've learned using Google to help the hours of assignments and head aches of organizing be lessened. I will continue to use our Wiki web page to help us organize, share, and find resources. I will modify my Weebly to create a fun and organized web page to keep my portfolio useful and functional. I MIGHT even continue to blog....Well maybe, if they make me! Overall, I am now more able to use technology in a way that allows me to be the creater not just the user. I know that I have the tools, resources, and power to take this upcoming quarter into my own hands. One more down, two to go! June will be coming quickly, I hope.





As much as I do hope for June, I am so excited it's Christmas time!  December is such a festive month! The Festival of Lights (Hanukkah), blues and whites all around me! Then the greens and reds of Christmas! Oh and the music! I've been whistling "Silver Bells" loudly for years and years. It doesn't stop after December like 'normal' people. Oh no, I've been notoriously known for whistling and singing Christmas songs of all types well past July and straight into the next December. So man, am I thankful that I can sing it as loud as possible right now without receiving strange looks....Although the looks are pretty entertaining. I am glad to be able to experience another December full of cheer and love in every way possible, no matter what obstacles stand in the way of showing the love and light to the world! Let it Shine!


No comments:

Post a Comment