Monday, October 11, 2010

Why Blog? Well, I'm not so sure...

I guess I have to start this thing somewhere, even if I am feeling slightly apprehensive. My time is precious these days. I'm wondering, how will spending time on this benefit me?

After reading "Why Blog" and watching our "Video" for class ....
My reaction is...apparently, this is a major key to my growth. Well, that's a good enough answer! The outcome of it all, rests on me. Isn't that just the way life is in general! You get back what you put into it right?...theoretically I think it can work that way. I'm just gonna roll with  it...

Since our classes have taken a major shift lately this really does prove to be a way to reflect personally and with each other. I used to feel that we had the time in class to do so. However, now we are having our brains jiggled in a much more jerky way...there is a lot less room for fluffing our teacher souls and encouraging growth. Our brains are being stretched and pulled everyday. I seem to be in a constant state of unfamiliarity, and I'm finding myself being uncomfortable for the majority of my day.

So given the need for comfort from my fellow cohort members, the need for growth with other professionals, and the need to express and digest my state of whirlwinds...I might just find this blogging thing a key in my journey of finding a restful state of being...

1 comment:

  1. Well put Caliber. Your Cohort members hear you loud and clear. Lean on us if you need to...for even if we all fall on our faces we'll at least have something to blog about:)

    ReplyDelete